Thursday, May 05, 2005

Marks are in

So I got my final grade report for the year. The grades that will matter and count and either help me or keep me from getting into grad school. I got my lowest mark of my entire university career. C'est dommage. Luckily it doesn't seem to matter right now. I still have a high enough average and to top it all off I got an A in statistics. Hooray. McMaster uses a 12 point scale for grades, 12 being an A+ and 1 being a D-. It's odd to see a 5. Stupid 5.

Today I ate out for every meal. (This has nothing to do with the 5.)

Bacon and eggs with Wendy for breakfast in the Annex (where I want to live eventually, I've decided.)

Bibimbab with Ji Hee and Zainab for lunch at Bathurst and Bloor during our TESL lunch break.

Swiss Chalet with the parents and grandparents for dinner (I love chalet sauce more than life itself.)

Then I walked on the treadmill during the entire Apprentice in an attempt to counteract the gluttony.

Man, I can't believe I got a 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home