Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I FINALLY got some pictures!

Here are some pictures from the Shins concert that I went to a couple of weekends ago.

Warm up

Here they are doing sound check. Not a great picture, I know, but still kind of cool.

Shins

And here they are playing. Notice how close my seat must have been? It was pretty amazing. Too bad none of the band members are exceptionally attractive...

I have a couple other ones but they're not so great. If you're interested, check out my flickr page by following the link on the bottom of my sidebar.

On a related note. Zach Braff and some girl named Summer from the O.C. went to one of my brother's concerts tonight. Zach is in Montreal shooting a movie or something now and he got on guest list for the show. That's cool, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home