Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm a pass holder

Bought myself a subway pass today. I now can board trains all day long and think not of the $2.50 fare per ride. With my pass in hand, not only do I intend on travelling to school each day, but I also intend to get to know the city better. I want to explore all of the neighbourhoods of Toronto including Cabbagetown, Chinatown, Corso Italia, the Entertainment District, the Fashion District, Greektown, Habourfront, Indian Bazaar, Koreatown, Little Italy, Little Poland, and the Beaches. I wonder if I'll get that far... My pass is only good for a month. If anything, I will not have to think twice about stopping at the mall on my way home from my class.

I also bought three new DVDs today: Annie Hall, Manhattan, and Donnie Darko. There was a great sale at HMV. (Jordana, are you out there??) I'm in new DVD heaven.

No progressions on a contract just yet and D'Arcy just left for a three week trip across Great Britain and surrounding areas. We have decisions to make and I kind of wish they would just be made for us. Though I'm excited to go, the thought of leaving is not as urgent as it was before I finished school. Now I'm enjoying my relaxing summer and TESL class and hope that May and June take their time. Don't worry though, I am definitely not experiencing cold feet.

Speaking of cold feet, did you hear about that runaway bride? Insane.

4 Comments:

At May 01, 2005 11:43 p.m. , Blogger greyguitar said...

I just watched Donnie Darko for the first time today! I'm buying it this week too. Great movie, huh?

 
At May 02, 2005 8:13 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yeah! I can't wait to watch the director's comments to find out what the heck it's all about!

 
At May 02, 2005 12:58 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Good for you!

Taking your time is my life's passion... ;)

 
At May 03, 2005 5:22 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Ya ya ya. There is something in my eye. It hurts.

Finding passion is fabulous, man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home