Saturday, April 30, 2005

A Saturday afternoon stroll

It's been raining for what seems like two straight weeks. Bummer. But at least it's not snowing and impossible to go outside. Today I took a walk in the drizzle along with my new camera. Now I am attempting to post a number of photos in one post. I've been dreaming of this day for weeks.

Church

This is one of three churches that I came across during my walk. Its bells were a chimin' and I was impressed by its steeple, but I couldn't fit it in this picture.

Church on Church

Look, a church on Church. Ha ha ha, I never fail to amuse myself. Can't say there's a synagogue on Synagogue street, however.

Spring in my step...

Spring is in the air and the tulips are yet to bloom. I really like this picture. The contrast of the green grass and my crooked feet and the soil... ahhh.

Boulangerie

Voila un petit Boulangerie. J'oublie qu'est ce qu'ils vendent a un boulangerie. Savez vous?

Bricks

And here is a brick wall. I love bricks.

I hope this worked. I have just opened up a Flickr account but I have the free one so I think I have used up 50 percent of my monthly photo space. That bites. Maybe I'll have to splurge on a bigger size account so I can continue to do multiple photos in one post. And so I can share my photos with all the land. You can click on any picture here and see the rest of my album, though Rick says my pictures are ugly and I think he's probably right. Also check out my new sidebar addition. Yeah yeah yeah!

3 Comments:

At May 01, 2005 12:08 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

How do you post multiple pictures in one post?

I know how to if they are hosted on some other site, but is it possible to do it with Picassa and Hello?

 
At May 01, 2005 12:10 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Ahhhh....

you're hosting them on another site?

 
At May 01, 2005 4:22 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yeah, I'm hosting my photos on flickr. There's only 20mb of space alloted per month with the free account but if you pay $25USD a year you get 2GB a month which is really big. I think I might do that. It seems pretty good so far...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home