Monday, May 02, 2005

Missin' apartment living

Making anything in front of my grandfather is like taking a driving test.

"Cut the tomatoes from the middle to the skin!!!"

"Don't lift the lid of the pot of rice!!!"

"Rargh ragh jumble jumble rargh!!!"

Man oh man. I like to cut tomatoes my way. I like to look at the rice while it bubbles. Why don't you cook, buddy ol' pal? It doesn't matter if you are cane dependent...

I'm a sensitive soul, I swear.

Oh, I met another missionary on the subway today who "blessed me". First I get prayed for and now this. I must have good things coming to me.

2 Comments:

At May 03, 2005 11:49 a.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

mmmhhhh... tu parles français? Je ne suis pas trop sure mais j'ai lu quelque phrase en français...

Est Ontario à la partie francophone de Canada?

Salutations depuis l'Espagne... il y a quelque temps tu est allée sur mon page mais tu ne savais pas l'espagnol... je crois je vais écrire quelques mots en français à mon blog just pour toi :p

iOsMaL :)

ps: j'aime beaucoup ton blog :)

ps2: if you don't talk french... mmhhhh... i'll try to write something in english... but... my level is 4'year pre-school level :$

 
At May 03, 2005 5:19 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Bonjour isomal!!! Oui, je tu reconnu! (Et je ne comprende pas l'Espange). Aussi, mon francais est tres tres elementaire (comme un enfant qui a quatre ans) mais je comprende ton message! Whoopee!

Ontario n'est pas un membre de la partie francophone de Canada; c'est seulment quelques personnes en Quebec.

Merci pour ecrive! A bientot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home