Friday, January 28, 2005

Update

We're starting a revolution! Well maybe not, but in any case there have been 29 visitors since I added the stats counter on Wednesday evening. That's some serious numbers people, keep it up! And I haven't even told most of my friends about it... The average length of visit jumped from one minute to three minutes and twenty-nine seconds. Now THAT's dedication. I fear this is becoming an addiction as I lie in bed thinking about what my next post will be like. Oh well, it's better than crack.

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2005 6:12 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i have the same problem... thanks for helping my blog and leaving me a comment by the way.... not!

anyhoo, i just wanted to say ....

i had more visitors than you...
i had more visitors than you...

 
At January 28, 2005 6:57 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

larrykim, the war is on! We'll see who has more visitors in, say, five months from now.. Mwa ha ha!!!

I am running out the door right now but you can be sure that in due time I will leave a message on your blog and it will be a good one at that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home