Thursday, January 27, 2005

Walking home

The following things made me smile on my walk home from school tonight:

1) When I slipped on a banana peel. I really did, and they're really slippery.

2) The shoes that hang from the telephone wire. There are about seven or eight pairs hanging and the number keeps growing. I think they look very... nostalgic.

3) The hearts that are carved into the snow along my route home. I don't know who drew them or why, but they line the snowbanks and make me wonder.

4) A guy running his dog down the middle of the road. His dog held tight to his own leash.

5) The igloo that someone built on their front lawn. I wonder what it's like inside. Gotta love Canada.

6) A Ryan Adams song that came up randomly on my ipod. It's called "Gonna Make You Love Me" and it's great "walking home at night" music.

The minus-a million weather and my untied shoe were a bit of a hinderance but besides that all is well.

Now I must plan for my tutorials. I hate planning for them. Every Thursday night is a pain. I'm going to make a GREAT teacher!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home