Saturday, January 29, 2005

The night

Just got back from a movie and drinks with some friends and then friends of friends.

Saw "The Aviator" a little bit late. I liked it overall, mostly because of the sountrack. I thought the acting was pretty good but the cutting was choppy and really not very well done. Definitely won't be added to my favourites list, but was worth the $6.50 student discount price at Westdale theatre.

Then went for drinks at a badly redone bar with $2.00 half pints. Two idiot guys we knew from residence joined us and talked about stupid things we've all heard talked about before. Like how hot it is to see two girls kiss. And the rules of urinal usage.

On a happy note I drove my new-used Honda Civic tonight a little bit. I like it, even though it's small. It's a nice looking car and it does the trick. I'll be sure to post a picture of it sometime soon, but just be aware that it looks like any other 2002 silver Civic that you see filling the streets. Filling, I tell you! They're everywhere.

Okay, enough dribble. Goodnight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home