Sunday, January 30, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks the one week anniversary of On My Way, previously known as Undecided and still up for debate. In case you were itching to know, On My Way refers to the line from Paul Simon's "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard". It's a scream-at-the-top-of-your-lungs-with-tears-streaming-down your-face kind of song. For me at least. You can also think of the Proclaimer's song "I'm On My Way" featured in Shrek, which seems to be playing in my head more often than not these days. Either way, I think both are appropriate for my blogging purposes. Studying for my art midterm today so things are chugging along kind of slowly. Chug chug chug.

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2005 10:10 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i love that song... me and julio down by the schoolyard...

i'm on my way, i don't know where i'm going, but i'm on my way, taking my time and i don't know where, good bye rosey, queen of corona... (does rosey drink a lot?)

anyway, hey, i have an idea... why don't you... instead of going to korea, go to alabama and teach 'em folks how to talk english... 'cause 'em folks don't know nothing 'bout speaking no english correct-like... (i really have no room to talk, but hey...)

 
At January 30, 2005 10:27 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yeah! That's the song, isn't it really great?! You should sing it at your next concert and send me a tape. I'm collecting tapes from different parts of the world. Then I'll play them all together so it sounds like a worldwide crowd is singing...hmmm.. sometimes my jokes are inspirational.

Anyway, X-nay on the Alabama-ay. I've heard strange things about the South.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home