Monday, June 25, 2007

Short-listed!

Still in the game!

This morning I got an email from the woman who interviewed me telling me I was a pleasure to meet and that I've been shortlisted for the position! She wants me to meet with two of her co-investigators, probably the week after next.

Hooray!

So I wonder if being shortlisted means there are multiple people still up for the job. Or maybe it means she's already chosen me in her mind but just wants to have me meet the others before offering the position. Who knows.

Any second interview tips out there that differ from first?

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2007 4:53 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the blog engagement thanks!
On the hierarchy its better then Facebook thanks but not as good as email thanks but BETTER then msn thanks so....
thank you? yes.

 
At June 30, 2007 4:54 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that last post was Michael Rode
sincerely,

Michael Rode

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home