Friday, February 23, 2007

Blogging as procrastination

Last night I went to see a play called "The Overcoat" which had no words. If I could describe it with actions for you I would.

So I have a goal to write a 3-5 page discussion paper by 1pm. It's now 11am and I just made a brief outline. Time for a break. My original goal was to have this sucker finished on Wednesday but you win some and you lose some.

Left in the semester:

1) Lead a class discussion (next week)
2) Do a three minute presentation and write an accompanying four page paper on something to do with culture and education and language. (this week)
3) Do a final group assignment that won't be so bad. (April 6th)
4) write a 10 - 15 page paper on something to do with culture, education, and langauge. (late April)
5) write a 25 to 30 page proposal on something to do with urban sociology. (Early May)

All this in two months - could be much worse! Whoo! Except that last one will be no fun at all. Not one ounce of fun. Zero fun. Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home