Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Me and Boys

My friend Matt and I are going to be performing at a talent night. Talent? What?

Remember when I bought a guitar in Seoul during my first week of being there? I saw what I thought was a near-murder on the subway, until the train pulled away and revealed a camera crew and I cried tears of fright and overwhelmedness and homesickness and aloneness? And then I practiced off and on throughout my year in Korea?

Well.

I am sometime soon going to debut my guitar playing skill.

I have sang at coffeehouses and things before but playing guitar is a whole 'nother story.

We had our second actual practice today and went from beginner to novice on one song. It's fantastic. We're fantastic. Music is fantastic.


The other day my school friends came over and we drank wine and sang show tunes. It was fantastic too. They're great, my school friends.


Here are the school friends.

Here I am with school friend Romeo. Having a friend whose name is actually Romeo is fantastic.

Even class was fantastic today.

Dan comes tomorrow. Hmm.. what shall we do in Toronto? (Look at this old picture of me with curly hair.)

Why all the pictures? I have awfully awful readings to do tonight. I already ate too many things and played music and checked facebook ten times so I figured I'd blog.

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2007 11:44 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is so incredible, you had to do it three times! That's many, many times ;) See you tomorrow between 2 and 3 depending on how easy it is getting through immigration.

--Dan

 
At January 25, 2007 10:33 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home