Saturday, January 06, 2007

Strike up the band

It's really amazing how my quality of life really improves when I don't have guilt about schoolwork hanging over my head. Seriously. I feel footloose and fancy-free.

Today I went to the walk-in clinic after the worst night ever. I'm talking hourly waking up, terrible sore throat, and sweating-through-pj's fever. The worst. Then to the walk-in clinic so the doctor could hear my plea and say "yeah, everyone has this. It's probably nothing. I'll swab ya and tell you on Monday if it's strep but it's probably not." Swell.

Then I came to Thornhill for kicks and had Swiss Chalet with my parents. That sauce is a dream come true, I tell you what.

I played my trumpet this afternoon in my old room and liked it. I think I may find a band. Yep, that's what I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home