Sunday, May 21, 2006

Home sweet home again

Another late night return from a weekend of fantasticness.

Seoraksan was beautiful! The weather was great, the crowds were minimal, the hiking was hard but the views made it all worthwhile. I'll describe it in detail when I've had some sleep. Here are a couple of pictures to put your minds at ease.

I climbed this mountain! It was 700 meters high.


Here I am (with Irish Ronan who ended up coming along) in the rock river. What a crazy rock river it is!

In case you can't be sure, it's me again, and I'm up high in the mountains which I climbed. The beautiful, beautiful, high up mountains.

Let's go Korea!

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2006 11:49 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks amazimg Jess. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your photos. Mom

 
At May 23, 2006 12:45 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

It was amazing mom! Amazingly amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home