Sunday, May 14, 2006

My new hipscarf

Wow, I've been a blogging freak this weekend. I guess because I hardly left my house yesterday. It was, by recent standards, chilly. I haven't told you yet that summer is pretty much here and hazy nastiness is creeping in.

It's really funny to be me sometimes, especially in Korea, because of both my height and magic straight hair. People don't know what to do with me at first glance. "She's tall! Is she Korean? Korean's don't have that kind of bootay. What the hell??" That's what they say to themselves, I'm sure.

Last night I was at a dance club with D'Arcy and Tara. They were dancing on a raised level and I was beside them on the lower level, but basically eye to eye with them. A little GI came along and brushed my arm and said hello. This would be funny. I stepped up on the stair after a moment and apparently (though I didn't look) his reaction was priceless. He was about 5'6'' I'd say.

In other news, today I bought a hipscarf for bellydancing so my shake, shake, shakes will have the oumph they should. It's amazing. Here, you can see it.


By the way, I successfully cleaned my apartment this weekend and sent my box. It was about thirty pounds and it only cost $40 to send surface mail. I also got rid of a bunch of clothes I don't want anymore. Successful all in all.

3 Comments:

At May 14, 2006 8:45 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

It would be my pleasure, Rand, but just for you... in a candlelit room... with strawberries.

 
At May 17, 2006 1:11 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT Jess is about do some disco!

 
At May 17, 2006 8:42 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Not disco, bellydancing!! There's a serious difference!!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home