Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And the winner is...

Kiran!!!

His was the first response to win the game. Well done! And you weren't even fooled by my Chinatown in Bangkok photo. Wowzer. (He's traveled the world and knows it all so it's hardly fair I guess... check out his blog archives for all the worldly traveling.)

My dad guessed Hong Kong and I haven't even been there. Ha. I guess I've been in the airport, but come on Dad!

For those of you who don't know Korean script by now (what with all the pictures of it I am constantly posting...) shame on you.

My brilliant brother Brian came in a close second. I wondered how he'd become so knowledgable in Asian writing since I last talked to him. Turns out all the photos are named according to city. Oops.

My other brother Rick is just not as brilliant. That's what you get for being the adult, adult.

So Kiran, email me your mailing address for your super duper amazing prize. jess_n@hotmail.com. You won't regret it.

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2006 1:33 a.m. , Blogger Kiran said...

there's so many people i'd like to thank...

 
At May 11, 2006 1:34 a.m. , Blogger Kiran said...

that was a fun game...ge

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home