Sunday, December 18, 2005

Not a decent shower in weeks

My showers do not stay hot for more than thirty seconds, tops. I get wet, turn off the tap, shampoo, turn on the tap, rinse, turn off the tap, conditioner, etc. I miss good showers.

I was just looking at my little 32mb memory card that came with the camera and stumbled upon some old pre-Korea photographs. Check 'em out.

This is my good ol' room at home. Sorry about the crookedness - I don't know what I was thinking. I think it is bigger than my entire apartment here in Korea. In fact I'm sure it is.


And here is my mom and I in the car sometime in June, waiting while my dad 'ran' into a car dealership to check things out. Ha ha mom, you're on the internet!

Although I feel quite comfortable and happy here, I do miss my people and things. I wish I had my dogs on that film, too.

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 4:18 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

I have the same issue with my shower!! It is scalding hot for oh...20 seconds then luke warm at best for the rest of the time. I wouldn't mind this problem in the summer but in the winter it sucks! If I don't talk to you have a super time in Thailand!!!!!!! Happy Chanukah!

 
At December 20, 2005 5:20 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Damn this country!!! Just kiddin'.

Thanks for the holiday wishes - Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy your time off!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home