Saturday, December 17, 2005

A look into my mess

My brother and his girlfriend recently moved in together, and in a package they sent me they included pictures of obscure things, like under their bathroom sink and the door of their fridge. Interesting pictures, I must admit! So, guys, here are my obscure things, though definitely not as tidy as yours.















Here are the contents of my fridge. On the door you see Laughing Cow cheese three pack, gochujang sauce, pizza sauce, salad dressing, butter, soy sauce, picles, feta cheese and olives. Inside the fridge is strawberry jam, green peppers in a bag, a head of lettuce, salsa, water, milk, apples, and more peppers. I love them peppers.

I apologize now for the terrible organization of these photos, but I can't seem to get them straight and I want to go to bed. So here you see my fridge door. What a surprise, my fridge is made by Samsung!

There's my incredibly messy apartment. People say there is a difference between dirty and messy. Well, I'm both.

There's my freezer. I have bagels, ice, half a bag of mandu, and some noodles with black bean sauce.

And since I can't seem to get this working properly, and as I said I'm so exhausted (big Christmas dinner today... turkey.. tryptifan) the rest of the pictures are self explanatory. Enjoy!


4 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 2:14 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone love to peek into people's bathroom cabinets? And that's exactly why I sent you those pictures, if you have actually come over to our apartment you would have checked out the cabinets, and pulled back the shower curtain, and so I wanted to give you the tour as though you were really there!
It was nice to see the pictures of your apartment too!

 
At December 18, 2005 8:15 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hmm.. I wonder if I would peek behind your shower curtain.. maybe I would! It's been a long time since I have seen one of those...

 
At December 19, 2005 1:28 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg Jess- just seeing pics of your apartment made me want to fly to Korea and clean it for you!! It's the Monica from Friends coming out in me.

 
At December 19, 2005 6:07 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Feel free to anytime, Katie!

Actually, you'll be happy to know that it's now cleaned and liveable. FOr now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home