Friday, December 09, 2005

Fundraiser in Itaewon

Last night I looked on as a nasty drunk birthday girl decorated the WA bar floor with her evening's dinner. I didn't get a good view of what that might have been. The sound was the worst thing of all - it reminded me of my not so impressive shower head.

Tonight will be a little more classy as I join a small force of bracelet sellers. We're going to be hitting the bars in Itaewon selling bracelets to support a charity that purchases bicycles for the needy in Africa. I've never been a natural saleswoman but perhaps my sleek, straight hair will be of assistance. Is there a magic cleavage procedure that grows out in six months?

To all those who might happen upon Itaewon tonight, look for us and buy a bracelet. You don't even have to wear it.

Today's agenda: clean up, write some things for grad school, take a bus into the city and perhaps check out a museum of some sort, head to Itaewon around 8:30.

2 Comments:

At December 10, 2005 10:22 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, your package has been sent on it's merry way! Are visions of Cherry Blasters and Fuzzy Peaches dancing in your head?

 
At December 11, 2005 2:18 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yay!!! Dancing like they've never danced before!! :) I'll tell you as soon as it arrives!!! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home