Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Almost there

Another day bites the dust, and I'm one step closer to Thailand.

The dilemma of the day is: wear our jackets to the busstop and then be stuck with them on the trip, or freeze for the sake of a lighter load. I'm willing to freeze.

So, if you were to bungee jump would you prefer to nose dive or go feet first? Can you go feet first?

Today I sent out two packages for my referees with my resume, transcripts, CV, a writing sample, drafts of my statements of interest, and referee forms. That's a serious load off and now I don't have to think more about grad school until I get back from my trip.

I had a cold and I still do but it's improving. Except today I had a bloody nose for most of the day. Sickitating, I know.

We are in need of a Santa at my school for Friday morning. Anyone? Anyone? Dad?

Wow, am I ever tired. I just ate turkey - that's why.

How about a video?



So long!

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2005 10:59 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe some North American dentists should be next on the list of people to bring in on contract. Cute children! Well done!

 
At December 22, 2005 4:54 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

These kids have good teeth compared to many others! A few of my five year olds have more dentures than my grandmother.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home