Thursday, June 23, 2005

Okay, they're cute afterall

My mom was not going to let me get away to Korea before spending some time in one of her daycare's classrooms observing how her teachers manage the children. The children were extremely well behaved and sweet, helpful, cooporative and all of that other stuff. I liked them, they seemed to like me, so all is well. I'm not sure how much I learned but at least I know that I don't hate the little critters.

The latest correspondence from CWS indicates that Wednesday is more likely than Monday as far as departure goes. I've waited this long so it's not a big deal but unfortunately my momma can't bring me to the airport on that particular morning. Hopefully my dad can or I'll be taking a cab by my lonesome. :(

I bought a world map today. It's beautiful. And I'm thinking about paying Southeast Asia a visit next year around this time.

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2005 10:03 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks good! You must be getting super nervous and excited. I like the idea of travelling around Asia around this time next year...perhaps we can meet up sometime as I'll just be finishing my Israel stint. Do you still have stuff to do to get ready? I know you'll be great with the kiddies!!!

 
At June 24, 2005 10:36 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hi Rand! Welcome!! I'm feeling both nervous and excited but not that much. I'm sure all the feelings will come pouring in as I sit on the plane and await landing. Ahhh!!! We'll see how that goes.

And I'll see you in Thailand. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home