Sunday, April 15, 2007

Going on a trip!

My friends! Guess why I'm blogging, besides the news posted in the title...? I have a paper due! But of course.

Anyway, I'm going on a trip to Eastern Canada. Why? Just for fun. I'm flying to Halifax and spending a bunch of days in Nova Scotia, with the hopes of renting a car and driving to and around PEI.

Then I'll be flying from Halifax to St. John's, Newfoundland. Alright! I'm excited about going to Newfoundland most because it's so far away and so different, or at least in my mind it is. Probably I'll get there and it'll be the same, same, same. But I'll allow myself to be excited anyway.

Anyone ever go to any of these places and have recommendations about where to go/what to do? Let me know!

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2007 8:19 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, One of the teaches at the daycare is from Newfoundland. I will find out all about it for you? Any specific questions you want answers to let me knw. Mom

 
At April 16, 2007 11:17 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear in Newfoundland the water goes down the drain backwards. And people talk funny too.

--Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home