Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So anyway

We had music, computers, and cooking all in one day. That only left one period for real work and I ran through what I think I might do for my impending open class. I'm hoping that my class is so bad they will somehow forget to schedule this aforementioned open class before I skip on outta here. On the other hand, wouldn't it be swell if my mommy could sit in with all the other mommies during my open class? I'll hope for the former.

I'm getting a magic straight touch up and haircut on Saturday morn. My hair is so damn long right now, and straight. I do miss my curls a little bit but having straight hair is a million times easier, particularly while traveling in the heat and near the sea. It's going to be an awkward thing when I let the straight grow out, that's for sure. Maybe I'll have to go buzz for a while. Anyway, I know you're dying to see how it all turns out but you'll have to wait until at least Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home