Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Big, huge news confirmed!!!!!

My mom is coming to visit!!!!!!!

Really, really, it's true! She's just given over her credit card number to her travel agent and booked her ticket to Seoul, arriving on Monday June 26th at 8:10pm. That's a week and four days away.

I haven't seen my mom in eleven and a half months!

She's going to see my life here: my apartment, my school and kids, my friends, my places. And then she's going to come to Hong Kong and Bangkok and Vietnam with us for ten days of our trip. She's going to be a hip backpacker (with a rolling suitcase).

Yay! My Mom!!!

(Too bad my dad can't come too - someone's gotta watch the dogs.)

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 3:06 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yay!!! I can see the light too! It's starting to get frighteningly near!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home