Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Suji Bored

There's nothing to do! I'm bored. Bored bored bored. I have one foot out the door, I think, and I need to get re-involved with my Korea life before it's over and done with.

Work finished today at 4:30 and I went to the gym, came home, and spent the rest of my time reading through a U of T student discussion board. I read a lot of dumb posts about things that have nothing to do with me or my interests.

For months before I left for Korea, while I was finishing off my last year of school, I was addicted to reading the message boards about teaching in South Korea. I haven't touched them since I got here.

I don't feel like reading or watching TV, it's still too cold outside to actually leave my shoebox, and that pretty much exhausts my Suji options. I could go wander around Lottemart. I could get my ol' guitar back from Sara and play the same five songs I know again. What else?

An hour or so later...

I just watched some dancing reality show with Darce and it totally changed my world around. Life is interesting again!! I also took Nyquil to stop my terrible cough and now I'm not sure if I'll make it through Sex and the City (Season 6). I need a life. And fast.

Just kidding, it's not.

4 Comments:

At March 07, 2006 8:56 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, check out my best friend, Aviva's blog, I think she already emailed you though.

http://lifesambition.blogspot.com/

Send her something! I got in trouble yesterday for still not sending my postcard.

 
At March 07, 2006 11:04 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Go to the DMZ.

Go to Gyeongju (have you been there yet?).

Go to one of the islands that you haven't been to yet (Ullong-do?).

 
At March 08, 2006 12:45 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i'll be back in town on friday night to liven things up...and then saturday i move to Cheonan area. I'll give you a call when i get to Suji area m'kay.

--Dan

 
At March 09, 2006 8:00 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

All fantastic suggestions...

I like the island one particularly. How do I get to Dokdo?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home