Sunday, March 05, 2006

The other side of the world

I waved and smiled and stuck my tongue out at my grandparents today. My grandmother was in her nightie with her hair askew, laughing like a schoolgirl at her granddaughter who is fourteen hours ahead and millions of miles away. Millions? I don't know.

My grandfather is improving his typing skills so I get a great view of his head while he searches the keyboard for the right keys.

I love it.

If only we could get our microphones working properly.

I can't wait to go home already.

2 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 8:55 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Miss you too, Rand. Meet ya in a few months for coffee. Perhaps somewhere besides Tim Horton's, eh? We're worldly.

 
At March 06, 2006 6:26 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Ahh yes, of course! My mistake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home