Wednesday, November 30, 2005

11:11 - make a wish

I wish that I never have to spend so much time in a salon again, and that my hair turns out okay when I wash it on my own.

The salon closed at 9 and I didn't get out of there until 10:30. And I couldn't understand what the two hairdressers were muttering to each other over my head. My shoulders are still tense.

I had a great post idea in mind but I'm not in the mood so it'll have to wait. Yesterday I bid and won a ridiculous item on ebay. I look forward to its arrival, and I fear a new addiction is on the way.

3 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 12:23 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know how your hair turns out! Post a pic! Do you have a good flat iron or will you even need one? Were the students surprised to see you without curly hair?

That package that your parents sent you looks great! I'm sure it made your day!

I'm goign home this weekend to celebrate my dad's birthday and then on Sunday I am going to the Dave Matthews concert with my friend! I'm very excited!!!

 
At November 30, 2005 5:13 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the item?

i'm oh so curious.....


(p.s. this is a comment i responded to on my own without being mentioned in the entry...pat on the back for me)

 
At November 30, 2005 6:03 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Right now it's lovely and straight but the hairdresser flat ironed it, and it looks like I'll have to too to make it sleek and smooth. Which is okay, because it's straight at least so flat ironing will be quick and painless, but too bad I can't wake up perfect. :)

Thanks Rand!

Curious about the item, eh Jord? Hmm... Well I guess I'll send you a personal email because it's too ridiculous for public eyes. Good on you for the comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home