Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The temperature's dropping

It's starting to cool down around here and I haven't yet figured out how to work my heat. The heating control unit is the same one I use to turn on my water and I haven't had a problem with that, but I feel like I've tried all the combinations and still there's no heat coming up through my faux-floorboards. That's how many apartments are heated here - through the floor. That sounds nice except I'd appreciate it if I could actually get it working.

I bought an extra blanket to hold me off for a while.

I got home at around five today and fell asleep until seven. Now I'm watching High Fidelity on "On Style" after having eaten some chunky peanut butter and strawberry jam on white white bread.

I've got lots of music downloading but can't seem to get itunes open. Why oh why?

The kids are behaving fine this week and the bonding weekend with the little one has improved her behaviour only slightly.

Looking forward to Friday night Taco's with the ladies.

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 1:30 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

Hey take a photo of your heating thing..if it is like mine I can tell you which one the heat is...and in my apartment if I leave the hot water on too long the heat just turns on and the floors get hot...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home