Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Things just didn't go as I'd planned

Derrek the local computer go-to-guy just installed 256 more mb of ram into my computer. I think. Or was it 156 more? I don't actually know. I'm using a very small Sony Vaio if anyone is wondering. Now at least MSN is working and I got itunes to work too. I imported all my music aquired in Korea and attempted to transfer it onto my ipod, making sure not to agree to lose all the music that is already on it. Or should I say was.

I had many gigs of music on there that are all gone. Noo!!! It's not a big deal really because I have all that music still on my compter at home, but itunes won't even load my new music onto the ipod because it's not my registered itunes program or something. There has to be a way around this problem but I haven't found it yet.

My computer is also running slower with xp but not so much that it's a big problem. Maybe I should have left well enough alone. Ay ya yaiy!

School was fine today.

My ear is plugged. I'm a constantly sick person these last few weeks. It better not be an ear infection.

4 Comments:

At October 12, 2005 1:42 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

HEY!! Did you make me sick maybe?? That is why I had to skip Hongdae and go home...I was up all night shaking like a leaf and my throat and ears hurt soo bad...did we kiss and I forgot to remember the moment? and did you infect me with a strange virus?? I hate being sick too!

 
At October 12, 2005 5:00 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I can't say I've been shaking like a leaf so it must have been your army boyfriend who slipped you the tongue. It's your internal self telling you to forget about him.

PS: There may be minors reading my blog and now look at the profanity they will bear witness to! You're nipple obsessed!

I'm a minor.

 
At October 12, 2005 10:03 p.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

Hey....I like that photo...haha it makes me look girlie girl...no I'm not nipple obsessed!!! are you saying you don't like my photo?? Did you prefer the smoking kitty??

 
At October 13, 2005 2:46 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Nipple obsessed! Nipple obsessed!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home