Sunday, September 11, 2005

Who could ask for anything more?

So if you want to liquor it up cheap, Honky Tonk is the place to go. Fifteen thousand won for unlimited beer and spirits. Fantastic! And dangerous.

Did you know that copious amounts of alcohol can have some crazy effects? (On a sidenote I'm annoyed because I finally figured out the difference between affect and effect earlier this year and today I forget it. I miss school.)

Here is some evidence. Shelly seems to have a thing for ear wax. Right Shelly?? Meet Scott and Jen.


Here is a gang including Scott, Dan, myself, Sara, Shelly, Darce, and two girls who have never been to Canada despite the Montreal shirt.


Darce, some guy, and Shelly. Oh, and the obligatory peace sign. Peace!

The ladies. We look like we're an underdressed wedding party.

Whatever it was, it was damn hilarious.

And for a special treat, here is the newest addition into my awesome Korean t-shirt collection:


Brian, send me a picture of the shirt I sent you. "Come let's walk with vigorous strides!" Ahh ha ha, I can't contain myself.

Post Script: I've just been informed that this farm shirt is actually an American Eagle print from 2003 summer line. Damn. There goes the novelty. There's no tag though!!

3 Comments:

At September 12, 2005 9:47 p.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

HAHA I have that proud to farm shirt!!!! In green and blue..I love it!!! Had a wicked time seeing you...got to drunk and I knew it was home time otherwise..something bad would have happened with me and a Korean or something..anyway...hope to see you chicks again soon!!! :)

 
At September 13, 2005 3:26 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I heard about the needle! What happened!?! Hope it doesn't cause a limp.. ;)

 
At September 14, 2005 12:37 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

yeah needle blew...I guess when you are sick they don't do the old routine needle in the arm routine they like to stick it in your butt!!! I have a nice big bruise there!!! I'm okay though...almost my entire class is sick so I think I caught some strange thing from them....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home