Friday, March 25, 2005

Gluttony is where it's at

It all started with eating all day long. But then it really started with a family outing for Korean food. We went to this little place on Yonge St. that we spotted during our drive-thru of little-little Korea. Though I don't remember the name I do recall that it had something to do with Traditional Korean food so we decided to give it a try.

The management was very friendly and excited that I am going to his country. His one piece of advice is to haggle over prices. Always haggle!!!

We got a pancake of some sort and various other side dishes to start. I had a soup with all kinds of things in it that I cannot name. My brother and Carina had a really delicious beef dish. And my father had ribs. We all had rice. My father has a healthy appetite.

So... we headed for Chinese afterwards. Yes it's true. I can't explain it either. I'm sick just thinking about it. In fact, I'm sick because of it. We went to this chinese food where my brother and father ate won ton soup, shrimp fried rice, and two kinds of chicken. I ate sweet and sour wontons. Deliciously fried. I thought I was going to die. I haven't felt that full since the last visit to my grandparent's house.

But we didn't stop there, oh no. We made one last stop to Shopper's Drug Mart to pick up a shitload of Easter chocolate. I know it's sick. It's a real problem. But it was delicious. This is what we got:

Cadbury Cream Eggs - 3 pack
Cadbury Mini Eggs - family pack
Mini Peanut Butter cups - one bag
Mini Lindt Chocolate Eggs - one bag
Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny - three kinds
Foil wrapped eggs - one bag
Pot of Gold - one box

Then we watched Shark Tale while eating our own weight (which is multiplying as I type) in sugar. I assure you that there is still enough chocolate to feed a family of four for three days, but I can't deny that I ate most of the bag of peanut butter cups. I might barf. That's right, barf.

Excuse me.

2 Comments:

At March 26, 2005 8:28 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hmm.. that was YOU, biatch.

hehe.

 
At March 27, 2005 11:34 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I ate a total of 2 cream eggs as well as an uncountable number of other things. I'm happy to report that I am still alive. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home