Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stats Results

Dear Jessica,

You got a grade of 76% on the third exam. I'm not supposed to tell you your final grade, but you can compute it for yourself and then realize that I'll make allowance for your status as an undergrad in a course with PhD students. How shall I return the exam to you?

Regards, John

Sweet. Without said 'allowances' I have earned an A- in the course. Keep your fingers crossed that he'll 'allowance' me up to an A.

It would be funny if I emailed him back and asked how to compute my grade. Math? What?

4 Comments:

At April 14, 2005 9:26 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Nah.. not that great. I bet the other students got much better. But it is good enough for me!

 
At April 15, 2005 10:37 a.m. , Blogger p.p. said...

An overall A- is good. It's done with...

 
At April 15, 2005 3:11 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Ain't that the truth. Hallelujah! :)

 
At April 16, 2005 5:00 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jess... you're a genius. I got an A+ in that same course though and I was in grade 8 when I took it.
Ah well... there's always summerschool to upgrade it.

i kid. you are a genius, and i do think you should make that comment to him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home