Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Newest Tortilla Masterpiece

Primavera Party!

Ingredients: Two week old end of zucchini stump, fairly squishy broccoli, cheddar cheese, Kraft parmesan cheese, some kind of pasta sauce (opened and mostly used), garlic, basil.

Prep: Cut and stirfry broccoli and zucchini in pan, add garlic. Spread pasta sauce generously onto tortilla. Layer cheddar in a nice line-up along the middle. Add hot veggies on top, allowing cheese to suffer the heat’s consequences. Sprinkle with basil and lots of parmesan. Try, and fail, to wrap tightly and neatly.

Rating: Wowzer! This may be the best one yet! I am impressed with myself. Thoroughly impressed. I might even do this one again sometime.

Three more tortillas left. I’m thinking I might want to get rid of my last two eggs. Or my last two containers of yogurt. Hmmm.