Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A case of really-itchy-head

Waiting for Andrea to call to say it’s time to leave for another ‘goodbye friend’ evening. She and I met in second year and we’ve been friends since, but now she’s going back to her home town of Petawawa and then off to teacher’s college. I’m not sure where she got in.

I used expired dandruff shampoo just now. A sudden case of really-itchy-head sent me searching under the sink for some kind of relief and I came across a little green bottle of Denorex or something. It’s nasty smelling stuff and it expired in November. If I break out in some terrible rash we’ll know why.

I don’t have dandruff or lice, just really-itchy-head, and the expired Denorex seems to be working. But I did have lice in grade three. How humiliating. I wanted the earth to swallow me whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home