Friday, April 08, 2005

...come on down! You're the next contestant...

First exam down, rah rah rah! I haven't seen what 7:00 am looks like on my alarm clock for quite some time and I hope not to again for even more time.

My art exam went well. Lots of writing non-stop for two hours tired me out. I think I got what I wanted to out of this class, which was to know at least something about art and to find an appreciation for it that does not come naturally. Museums usually bore me. Now I look forward to visiting them to check out the work I studied and to find other works that fit into the movements that I am now aware of. Maybe even to learn about other movements that weren't covered. Fait accompli.

I came home and had one of those I-don't-want-to-wake-up-because-it-means-I-have-to-start-working-on-statistics naps. You know those ones, where you wake up, look at the clock, and then close your eyes again and try to fall back asleep. Usually I am successful. I slept until 2:30 and then wasted time. Here I am now. No statistics work has been done yet and the take-home exam is due on Tuesday. I need to get an 82.5% on the exam.

I always thought that the contestant selection on the Price is Right is random, and everyone in the audience is a blubbering fool. Apparently I was wrong and the entire audience is interviewed beforehand so a varied demographic sample can be selected. I had no idea. I feel cheated by Bob and the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home