Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Mystery meat

Tacos are delicious, don’t you agree? Rick and I had a tasty Neuman dinner of soft tacos; dripping greasy taco sauce, crispy onion, grated cheese, salsa, tomatoes, ground beef. All the fixin’s. I can just eat those little packages of deliciousness one after the other. Which I did.

Anyway, the strange part of the story is that shortly after eating Rick and I both returned to our respective rooms to study. And we both fell soundly asleep from about 7:45 until 10:30. Then we both woke up coincidentally at the same time and watched the end of Supernanny, laughing because of how weird it all was. Did Old El Paso add something to our taco mix?

8 Comments:

At April 05, 2005 3:07 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Enjoy the tacos while you can...

 
At April 05, 2005 10:43 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

You mean there's no Mexican restaurant in Ulsan?? Blasphemy!

 
At April 05, 2005 11:35 a.m. , Blogger p.p. said...

I am soooo hungry.

 
At April 05, 2005 7:07 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

For meaty meaty Tacos, Peter? ;)

Wend, I like the way you think. Mmmm..

 
At April 06, 2005 9:20 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Actually, I've heard that there is ONE.

Over a million people in the city, and one "Mexican" place.

 
At April 06, 2005 9:44 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I'm surprised that there is even one. I bet it serves kimchi. Hey, do people eat much bread in South Korea?

 
At April 06, 2005 4:32 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're cheating on me??! With Old El Paso? I thought I knew you...

 
At April 07, 2005 6:39 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hey Carina!!! Nice to see ya! Don't you think Rick looks nice in his jam-faced picture?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home