Saturday, April 16, 2005

A beautiful day to move

In true Jessica form I finished the 126 multiple choice exam in exactly 48 minutes. You are allowed to leave after the 45 minute mark. Hopefully my guessing abilities pulled through 'cause I think I only knew 26 for sure. What are the odds I'll get the 88% necessary to get an A in the course? If I understood odds, I would be able to tell you. It's unlikely, that's all I can say.

It's also 10:21 and we have yet to find out where the U-Haul truck can be picked up or if there is a U-Haul truck for us at all. Rick has one goddamn responsibility... We are supposed to actually start moving out in one hour. I'd like to see if that happens. I hate waiting. I want to do things now now now. Grrr.

Anyway, the important thing to realize now is that I am officially through with McMaster and this stage of my life. Oh, I do have to grade one more essay. I told this guy I would review his grade last week and have put off actually doing it. Damn. But besides that, I'm done. Done!!! As I sat in PE1, the enormous gym lined with folding tables and chairs, filled with coughing idiots, math students typing away in their Casio calculators, and invigilators who try to rustle their papers as much as possible, I looked around and sighed. Good bye McMaster. So long, Hasta la Vista. Peace out. Yahoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home