Monday, January 31, 2005

Goodbye January

We've made it past 100 visitors and I experienced a good deed this afternoon. What could be finer? I needed to repot my two desk plants, a four year old cactus and a brand new palm tree so I dropped by Westdale Florist to see if they had soil. They gave me a little grocery bag of it without charge! Now little Cacque and Palmy are sitting comfortably in fresh soil and if ever faced with the choice I will always choose Westdale Florist over Cottage Florist.

Though I may be statistically screwed I am definitely artistically amazing, and ready for my midterm tomorrow.

A bientot.

8 Comments:

At January 31, 2005 10:03 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i am still ahead of you...

 
At January 31, 2005 10:33 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

nuh uh, Larry. Your counter says you have 98 and I have 108. Which one is higher?

Good luck on your test, Wendelina!

 
At January 31, 2005 10:44 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

you can see my counter?

 
At January 31, 2005 10:49 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

yup, if I click on the box that says STATS METER at the bottom of your page.

 
At January 31, 2005 11:00 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

okay, you win... i am so dejected...

 
At January 31, 2005 11:39 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

WINNER!!! Whoo whoo. (clasps hands and shakes them to the left of head, then to the right)

Don't be dejected. Embrace the loss. ;)

 
At January 31, 2005 11:48 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

oh boy, spoken like a truly graceful winner.

just you wait, just you wait, you will eventually taste this bitter medicine of humility sometime, that ... i am sure.

 
At January 31, 2005 11:52 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

In truth, if it weren't for your visits I would probably have half the count that I do now. So really there's little glory in this win.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home