Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Noooo!!!!!!

Today my ultimate team finally met our match. After a game of losing horribly and two games of winning incredibly, we were playing well and working hard to keep a slight lead. And I was rocking it! Catching and throwing much more reliably than I had previously. Until disaster struck.

My ankle connected with a small divet in the field, rolled outward, and was punctuated with a decided crack. Fuck.

Now I'm lyin in bed with my Ikea footstool and a bag of ice, hoping magically that it'll all be better in the morning.

It's always like this, isn't it. Just when I get back into a regular exercise and eating routine, am feeling energized and good, and then I twist the ol' ank. :(

On the bright side... hmm.. what's the bright side? Oh yes, on the bright side it's not too swollen and not too painful, therefore not too badly sprained/strained. I plan to stay off it for a few days and hope that I'll be good to go next Wedesday. I don't want to let my team down! I love playing! Ooh hoo hoo.

Still no word from Peace Boat. If they don't want me I need to find a real job. Gahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home