Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A few pictures

Welcome to pictures of my room. I am sharing an apartment with my friend Jordana and 92 year old Pasquale. He lives on the main floor and we have the second floor and attic. We have a great kitchen and a good bathroom, a TV room and Jordana's room on the second floor. The attic is all mine! Mine I tell you!

Above is the lounge area of my room. I am standing at the top of the staircase and behind me is a wall. When you turn left at the red chair you go into the bedroom area. Yup, there she is. It's a slanty roofed place but I can't complain.


And for old time's sake...


We're in Toronto!

3 Comments:

At October 07, 2006 11:57 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica!
Sorry to hear you're not enjoying grad school...

I think it's hard to fall back into the swing of school (as a student) after having been away for a year. I'm finding that at least...
Anyway, hang in there! I time seems to be flying and it will be Christmas break before you know it! :)

Heidi

 
At October 09, 2006 8:42 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

ur new place is cute! sorry to hear that school is a bummer :( you're smart though I'm sure you'll make it work. Take good care of you!

 
At October 14, 2006 7:59 p.m. , Blogger Kiran said...

you need to post more often...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home