Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moving to the U.S.A!

Well, hello blog world!

It's been a loooong time since I've been an active blogger, but I'm sensing the pull to return. Things are happening, and they can't go undocumented!

It's been one full week since Steve and I tied the knot. Our wedding was so beautiful and perfect; I still can't get over it. Here, check this out.

Not bad, eh?

Instead of having post-wedding blues because we have a void in our lives where wedding planning and anticipation once laid, we've been focusing our energy on the next big thing. We're moving. To Utah!

That's right. This Thursday we're jumping in the car and heading on a 9 day route-66 road trip with Salt Lake City as our final destination. It's a pretty big deal to be leaving our family and friends here in Toronto, but we're quite excited for the adventure ahead.

I hope I can get back into the blogging habit, so I can document this exciting time in our lives. I'll fill you in on some other details over the next few days before we head out. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home