Saturday, December 16, 2006

Next in line!

I finished, I finished, I finished. The grading that is. Fourteen and a half hours yesterday and about three hours this morning was all it took. I think if I were to strategically place my paper in a pile to be graded I would want it near the beginning but not the very first. The last ten are definitely the worst off. Uh huh.

This week has been full o' Christmas parties. I took many, many pictures which you can check out online.

Here are some for pictures of my life of late:

These are the ladies I research with out for lunch with our supervisor at the faculty club. How very fancy it was.

Here are some of my classmates at the faculty Christmas party on Thursday night. People kept expressing such surprise that we actually like each other and insist on spending time together.

This is the sky as seen from my walk to school on Friday. It's lovely.

This is me, modeling some new clothes I bought for myself on Thursday when I should have been grading but instead went shopping and had fun spending too much money. I was impatient for the flash, hence the crazy-face.

That's all she wrote. Now I must, must, must edit my suicide bomber paper and write some kind of conclusion. Tonight! Then tomorrow I start my immigration paper and Monday I finish it. Whoo!

3 Comments:

At December 17, 2006 8:26 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeze Louise Jess! That working out is paying off! You look terrific!

Good job on plowing on through all that work you've got to do. It sounds like they're really putting you through the ringer!

I went to the Kid's College Christmas party last night. Barb and Kierstie seem to be doing pretty well and a great time was had by all. I saw little Ian and Alice there too. Man, oh man, that little kid isn't so little anymore. He's still just as adorable as ever though. And speaking some English now to boot!

--Dan

 
At December 17, 2006 4:40 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Gee thanks, dude.

Did you take any pics at the partay? Is anything different than it was before? Did you miss me??

Late January is great! Come on down!

 
At December 18, 2006 11:57 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i did miss you. A dinner party in Suji, just isn't the same without you. No piccies...i forgot my camera. Not much is different in that apartment except that Kierstie's dog is a lot bigger. We did get about 10cm of snow though which was cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home