Monday, January 09, 2006

Cool as a cucumber

I have a fever and a sore throat and have felt lousy since yesterday. Poor me. I want to wallow in self pity. Don't you hate those people who wallow in self pity when they have even the slightest cold?

I've been keeping track of my illnesses since arriving in Korea, knowing that working with children in a new environment wouldn't be so fresh and clean. So far it's been about one cold or ache of some kind a month, maybe every two. Could be worse I guess.

Things at school are same old, same old and I'm going to go to sleep now.. after I let the nyquil take its effect.

3 Comments:

At January 11, 2006 7:55 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

I'm sorry to hear you feel badly that's never fun. I hope you feel better soon :)

 
At January 12, 2006 2:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom and bf tell me that I'm one of those people who always says something hurts, aches, pains, etc... hahaha It's a running joke in our family that when asked how I am, I'll say "great" and then 10 minutes later I'll be like "but my throat hurts" or "my back is stiff" I didn't know I was so annoying!!! oops!

 
At January 12, 2006 6:01 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks Shelly!

Way to be annoying Katie!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home