Thursday, February 03, 2005

You can never be too careful

I left a nice piece of salmon thawing in the microwave from about 10am until about 9pm. Do you think it's safe to eat? Now it's in the fridge passing its salmonella (ha!) germs onto my yogurt and kiwi. No!

I have a hard time with possibly bad food. Like I bought this little container of sprouts the other day, last week to be exact, and because I know when you buy a bag of those white stirfry sprouts they go bad really quickly, I thought that my container sprouts were bad about five days after I bought them. I could have sworn that they smelled funny. Who knows if they really did, but I threw them out anyway.

It's the same with sliced meat. This turkey breast I got, I think it was Butterball. It felt a little slimy-er than I thought it was supposed to be so I just left it in the fridge where it still is now, but it certainly won't be consumed.

I should just forget about it, remember that there are starving children in the East end, and toss it down.

Sorry, Jord, that I didn't come to Boston pizza. I was too busy planning... crap! Blogging is ruining my life! But look, over 200 visitors!

2 Comments:

At February 03, 2005 11:33 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

allright, that's it. i am not going to visit your blog anymore. you are dusting me behind. i only have 177. dog gone it!!!

 
At February 04, 2005 10:37 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Come on larry, time to start an advertising campaign!

You know why, actually? I figured out a trick. If you post during high traffic times, like 5pm and 10pm, people will just stumble across your blog for a second by pressing the next blog button in the top right corner. Then you will have more visitors, even if they don't stick around to read. What a tricky trick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home